don't postpone joy

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

today is yesterday's tomorrow...

and it's better.
even though my grass is burned up because my housesitter/theif/other bad adjectives didn't water
even though I don't have the patience to learn to post pics here yet
even though there was no check in the mail
even though something is seriously wrong with my intestines
even though there's nothing on TV
yesterday's tomorrow is better than yesterday itself because
2 people said I look skinny
dusty still has that song I like posted
I looked at a pic of the Queen of Pink's innocent angel baby
I saw the last rays of today's sunshine light the sky so, that it caught my breath
not one single tear
AND
I still have tomorrow.
life is good
my life is good
again~
naturally

6 Comments:

At 26 July, 2005 21:53, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

That is a total KICK ASS attitude. Good for you. Way good for you!

 
At 27 July, 2005 02:38, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Poison is posted - off to bed.

 
At 27 July, 2005 04:04, Blogger Eddie said...

Yay!

 
At 27 July, 2005 18:31, Blogger Unknown said...

i will leave the song up for you as long as you want sweet girl.. hope tomorrow is a GREAT day for you :)

 
At 28 July, 2005 00:43, Blogger Unknown said...

You rock!

And there is now an option to post pics right from where you post from. It's at the top right with the other features.

 
At 28 July, 2005 07:37, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

THAT'S RIGHT! Thanks, Jenn! (shields eyes so as not to turn to stone)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home